3 things I learned about medicine hats from Willee Roberts, hatmaker at Hampui Medicine Hats
- Ancestors are paying attention. And they can see through a medicine hat.
- A medicine hat is taking care of its wearer as much as the wearer is taking care of the medicine hat.
- Medicine hats are not stagnant. They're dynamic, an ever-changing adornment for an energetically sensitive part of the body.
3 things Chris shared about AirBNB (as a company):
- If you hang out [at AirBNB] for a little bit everyone is really nice and friendly. At first it feels fake, but you quickly realize it's real.
- Maybe this is just if you work on product, but it's not irregular to see our founders normally. They're sitting at desks, they're roaming the halls. They're not at all removed from the regular people. That's cool.
- This is role specific: it's easy to be a researcher here. The company values design. It's baked into the company culture. It's like paradise.